Policies Under Review or Development
The following policies are under review or development, and campus feedback is welcome. Learn about each policy by clicking the policy name, and submit your feedback by following the link to the feedback form. If you have questions on the proposed policy, you may contact the individual listed for the policy.
Each of the new or revised policies will go through the following five stages.
- Discussion: Possible policy action announced and discussed at Leadership Council.
- Development: Policy team, as recommended by Leadership Council, drafts policy language in consultation with subject matter experts.
- Feedback: All constituents are invited to give feedback into the policy development and revision process.
- Recommendation: Shared governance groups vote to recommend action for Chancellor’s consideration.
- Decision: Chancellor makes final decision and announces to constituents and Leadership Council.